Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mya the whippet



Most of you who know me know that my dog is my life! She's a 4yr old whippet...recently diagnosed with Addison's Disease. It took a few months but appears that her medicine is balanced and she is now living a normal happy life.



So, just thought I would share our adventure yesterday.....before going on my 20km bike ride...which I do for exercise...I decided a walk in a local field would be the ideal spot to take her....she had energy to burn! So while on our walk...she ran with 2 boxers, whom really wanted to catch her but could not....she took the opportunity to show off her speed and agility!



On the way home not 1 but 2 groundhogs decided to be her next play toys. When she caught one and nudged it with her nose, the big burly groundhog turned around and hissed at her until he jumped through a fence and escaped the mini-sized looking white reindeer....Mya!






No comments: