Tuesday, August 27, 2013

2013 Update

Well its been awhile since I logged in here. It's been way too long since I did any creative recipes and cooking! Summer happened, I turned 39! Imagine, I have had this blog for 7 years!

I think the one noteworthy update for this year is getting my motorcycle license! It wasn't always a dream, in fact, it never was a dream. I think I just woke up one day and said, I think I want to learn how to ride a motorcycle!
Well, it's been a blast! I can't describe the freedom feeling except that it just feels liberating to pull out of the driveway on a bike and go!
I couldn't get my license and not buy a bike! So I bought a very inexpensive ride, a 2011 Honda CBR 250. I gotta say, it's a lot my style. It's a sporty little thing, similar to my Genesis Coupe....my 2nd Genesis Coupe!

Anyway, I may document more about my riding experience here, but I will definitely start back in the kitchen posting some great food ideas!

Cheers

No comments: